RENT THE MAINSPACE THEATRE
Theatre Passe Muraille’s Mainspace theatre is a beautiful performance space within our designated heritage building, just Northeast of Queen & Bathurst. The Mainspace has a maximum seating capacity of 185 (over 2 levels) and is perfect for theatre performances, film shoots, corporate events and receptions. The space also features a bar (operated by TPM), and all seating areas are fully licensed by the AGCO for your patrons’ enjoyment.
To inquire about rental availability for TPM’s Mainspace Theatre, please complete the Mainspace Rental Application Form below and email it to email@example.com.
Not-for-profit rate: $4,000.00 per week plus HST.
Commercial rate: $4,600.00 per week plus HST.
Basic rental rates include:
• 40 hours of Technician time per week
• In-house Lighting & Sound Equipment
• Box office services
• Front of House Staffing (including bartender, where applicable) for all performances within TPM’s regular schedule
• One private dressing room & a shared greenroom backstage
Additional fees include:
• Staffing costs for lighting hang/load in or strike
• Third-Party Insurance (proof of insurance required prior to load-in)
• FOH Staffing fees for any scheduled performances that divert from TPM’s regular schedule (Wed – Sat @ 7:30 pm, Sat & Sun Matinees @ 2 pm)
• Additional tech time outside of 40 hours are subject to infringement costs, and additional technicians are generally charged at a rate of $22/hr plus HST per technician.
*Theatre Passe Muraille is a supporter of independent theatre companies, and as such, we primarily rent out our theatre spaces by the week to independent not-for-profit companies at subsidized rates. Priority is given to weekly rentals, though on occasion and depending upon availability, we are sometimes able to rent out our spaces for individual events — including galas, workshops, craft sales, festivals, parties and weddings. Please fill out the rental application form to enquire about individualized daily rental rates.
VIEW A 3D model of the space!:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.